Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Swimming Lessons

He started making this cute face today!! He scrunches his face up and grins! It's too cute!



Me trying to get him to keep his legs behind him and kick

Getting ready to jump off the wall with Grandma

1, 2, 3

Jump!

Kick, kick, kick!

Yeah, Pax!!

Pax, Grandma, and Mr. Bill

Not very happy yesterday :-(


Today was Paxton's second day of swimming lessons, and he is becoming more and more comfortable in the water. We are actually getting a private lesson because no one else signed up for the class! Yesterday, I couldn't get in the water because I had to go back to work, but today I was able to do the lesson with him, and he did great! He likes to sit on the wall and jump off. We even started passing him under the water back and forth. He is turning into quite the little fish!!

No comments: