Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sarah's Last Supper


I think he is showing off his belly button!

He was very well-behaved--thanks to the straws!


Pax was loving on Brad's back--it was so sweet!


Sarah and Gabe

That is...with all her ribs. I don't mean to joke, because it's really serious. But, she goes in for surgery at 9 am tomorrow to have her first rib removed. Since her clogged artery episode, she's been having some numbness and tingling (that she didn't even mention to Suzie and I). So, her doctor said that by removing her rib it should fix the numbness. We sure hope it will!

So, we went to dinner to celebrate her wholeness one last time! Just kidding, Sarah! She and Gabe (her boyfriend) met us at the Irish Pub for dinner. It ended up being a triple date! So fun!! Anyway, Sarah, we're praying for you, and good luck!! We love you!

No comments: