Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fearless Swimmer

I took this video of Pax "jumping" off the steps at his swimming lesson today. He has no fear at all--we have GOT to get him swimming or we'll be in trouble! He liked to pretend he was going to go, as you can see from this clip! He did great with the first "jump," though!

Here is an irrelevant, but funny Paxton story for today: So, Pax loves to sit on the bathroom counter while I get ready and he plays with EVERYTHING on the counter! I'm right there, holding his leg, so he's safe. Plus, we're working on naming things, so there is plenty to name up there. :-) Anyway, this afternoon was no different. I'm getting ready, and he comes up, arms raised, and is saying, "Momma, uh-uh-uh", which is "up". So, I put him on the counter and he grabs the "B", which is brush (or anything that starts with a b lately). Then he grabs my toothbrush and sticks it in his mouth! I know this is gross, but hey, he's brushing his teeth himself!! Well, you can imagine how much slobber he has coming down his face, hands, and arms at this point. I let him play for a few more minutes, and then just have to take my toothbrush back. Then he found himself in the mirror, and starts tapping the mirror and saying, "Hey, baby!" over and over again! It was too cute, nevermind the mess he made on the mirror!! I'm sure Brad will have that cleaned off in no time, but I enjoyed hearing him string 2 words together, and it was just adorable him talking to his reflection like that!

I just had to share and document this precious story!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see you all tonight! Love you :)

The Kimmels said...

that is adorable...not as cute as in person...BUT really cute! I can't wait til our outing tomorrow (minus the part of Sarah being in the hospital).