Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dauset Trail













Today we drove to Covington and then went with Keith and Melanie to Dauset Trail in Jackson. On the way, we stopped and had the best barbeque lunch I've ever tasted! In fact, when we got back, I told Mom about it and she said that was the same place that my grandpa used to drive to because he loved it so much! Anyway, Dauset Trail is a nature preserve with lots of animals that were napping while we were there (so no pictures). My favorite animals were the buffalo, even though they didn't get up. Pax was such a good sport, and he hadn't even had a nap all day! I would like to go back when the animals aren't asleep so we can see the cougar and some of the others up and running around. We need to find out what time they feed them!!

No comments: