Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Neigh" Day




Yes, I know that is a cow on his shirt AND in his hands, but everytime you asked him what they were, he would say, "neigh". That, I guess, is his word for today! He knows what a cow says, but he doesn't know the difference in these two animals, yet. Don't you see the resemblance!?!?!? Thank you, Uncle Brooks, for bringing this shirt home for Pax!


He's in luck, then, when he sees a horse because he gets the sound correct! One example was when we were at dinner, and he saw a statue of a horse, and kept "neighing" over and over until he got to see it up close!


By the way, as I type this, he is drinking from his cup and then placing it on the coaster repeatedly! Brad has him trained already, and he's only 14 months old (today actually)!

3 comments:

The Kimmels said...

The fact that he is putting his cup on a coaster really cracks me up. He is definitely a Dobbs child.

wrongextension2000 said...

Gosh I miss that klittle bugger!!! Can't wait for August.

Sarah said...

You better keep us updated while you are in NY! Miss you already! Have a safe trip!