(3 out of 5 looking)
This was soooo difficult to get 5 kids looking :-)
I had planned our whole weekend with Kristin here, but I hadn't planned on a rainy day. So, when it rained all day Thursday, and was supposed to rain from 6 am to 6 pm on Friday, we decided to cancel our pool plans and meet up with the Mills Family at Monkey Joe's instead. However, the rain NEVER came!! It was pretty overcast and cool, but it still never rained!! Oh well, we'll have to go swim another time.
We've known the Mills since I had Mandi in my first class! I even got to have Jacob in my class this year! We just love them, and they all help out with Pax, so everyone has fun when we all hang out!
It was not near as much fun as spending the day in the sun at the pool, but we still enjoyed the inflatables. All the kids were so great with Pax. I was most surprised at how well Jacob and Garrett did with our Little Man. Garrett (only 5 years old) took Pax down the slide several times! Even though the workers were sticklers about the rules, we had a great time!
I am positive this isn't what Kristin had planned on doing when she came to visit, but she was a good sport about it! I was, however, hoping that she would climb the slide and play with us, but she didn't!! No fun! Just kidding, Kristin!
On Friday night we went to dinner with two teachers that Kristin and I both had, and that I still work with at Bill Arp. We also got to eat with another one of our friends that I hadn't seen in a very long time, either! It was so much fun to catch up with Joy! Here is the picture from dinner of the three of us girls.
I took this last picture before Kristin had to head back home today.
Thank you so much for coming, Kristin! It was so wonderful to see you and hang out together!!
No comments:
Post a Comment