Saturday, June 20, 2009

17 Hours and 6 States

Sweet boy watching Praise Baby

Pax doesn't look very happy here, but he was just stretching. I was too close to get the whole picture of the dog in here!


17 Hours and 6 states was accomplished in one day! The next day, we still had 1 more state and 3 hours left to go before we made it to the cottage on Lake Chautauqua in western New York. The cottage was actually built when Mom was about a year old, and my grandmother spends the summers up there. I have been going my whole life, and this was Paxton's first trip. He was an angel on the trip! I would highly recommend the Praise Baby DVD's for anyone going on a road trip with a little one. He was mesmerized and we only had one 30 minute disc!! But, he was happy, and that's all that matters!

1 comment:

Alison said...

You are one brave girl. Since my parents moved to Austin, TX (a 16 hour trip) we keep saying it will be years before we are willing to do it in the car. Kudos, girl!