Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trunk or Treats X 2

Pax has now participated in two Trunk or Treating experiences! Saturday we went to Covington, and tonight we went to our church. He looks too cute as Elmo, and had so much fun. Here are the ones from Shiloh:


Elmo and a "mo-mo"

Jeffrey and Lucy Jane with Pax and Mimi

Elmo and Papa

Lucy Jane as a Bumble bee--too cute!

the bats are getting him!


Running to get candy with Daddy

cousin Bryce as Max in Where the Wild Things Are


Elmo, Papa, me, and cousin Kooper

Pax and Mimi

Melanie and cousin Michaela

on the hayride :-)
These are a few from our church's Trunk or Treats:
Jeff, Elmo, and Chris

Family picture with Elmo

Elmo and Mrs. Debbie

2 comments:

The Kimmels said...

That Elmo costume is adorable! I wish I was going to see him in it tonight!!

Sarah said...

Too cute! I love it!