Monday, October 12, 2009

Rainy Monday at Mimi's








These pictures are from Rochelle's blog from a rainy Monday that she spent with Pax at Mimi's house.
The stories below are from an e-mail Rochelle sent me about her day. They were too cute not to share!
"Funny/Sweet story #1: Pax was sitting backwards on Nanny’s stepstool coloring and he kept leaning his head under the bar towards me (I was sitting on the floor in front of him) wanting to give me “love”. He did this MANY times and each time I leaned up to give him a kiss he just giggled and then did it again and again and again until he finally got lazy. Then, he just started holding his hand out for me to kiss! It was the cutest thing and we all laughed at him!
Funny/Sweet story #2: Once Pax seemed to be finished giving me “love,” I got up off the floor and moved to the couch to sit. Soon after I sat down, Pax got up off the stepstool and walked over to the spot on the floor where I had been sitting and he patted the floor really hard several times. Melanie said, “I wonder what he wants” and I replied, “I think he wants me to come and sit back down again”. So, I walked over and sat back down and he just looked at me and grinned and went back and sat on the stepstool and started coloring again. I guess he didn’t like the fact that I relocated to the couch. This was too cute and Melanie, Nanny, and I laughed until it hurt…really! :-)"

No comments: