2008
Micah's bumper/fish tail, Pax the turtle, and Jake the giraffe (somewhere under there) at the Harvest Party last year.
We went to Stephanie and Mick's for their "Harvest Party" to celebrate Halloween. I'm so glad they still had it with Sadie Jane being only a month old! It was a rainy evening, but a lot of fun! The kids didn't even know any difference, and Pax only wore his costume the first 10 minutes we were there. Poor thing, it was just such a hot costume! Thanks for a great party, Harper Family!
Before we went to the party, we stopped by Uncle D.C.'s house so we could see them, and trick-or-treat a little bit. I'm so glad we went over there, because that was all the trick-or-treating he did due to the rain! We had a very fun halloween, and Pax really liked wearing his Elmo costume. I can't believe that we didn't see anyone else dressed as Elmo at all!
2 comments:
i am sorry your other party got canceled, but it wouldn't have been the same without you all. or at least we wouldn't have had brad's cooking:) just teasing. so glad you made it and i LOVED the elmo costume! we really need to let the boys play together more. love you!
Love the photos! Next year you should remember which order the boys are sitting in. Wouldn't that be cute? I know that's probably a lot to ask...but just a thought! Hopefully next year, you girls will have your own personal photographer back!!
Post a Comment