
Pax had his 18 month check-up this afternoon. He is in the 90th percentile in both height and weight. He weighs 30 pounds, and is 31 and 1/4 inches tall. I can't believe how big he is getting! He had to get a shot, and he didn't even cry! I was so proud of him for not even crying! Dr. Lynn seemed to be pretty impressed with him and all that he can do. She even said, "You've got a great one!" As Brad pointed out, she probably says this to everyone, but it still makes a mom feel good to hear that!
After our check-up, we went to gymnastics. The kids got to wear their costumes and then we attempted to do the routines after we got some pictures. They were pretty much done, and it turned out to be quite comical to watch the kids run around!
2 comments:
Too cute, Amy! I am guessing he has passed Charlotte up by now. I know she doesn't weigh 30 pounds. She is a pretty tall girl - but I don't think she is that tall. We will have to get them together. They would have such fun!
I second Alison's comments about getting them together...
And, I wouldn't be opposed if you upload those photos from yesterday.
man, It sure does feel good to be on the other side of the fence. ha!
Post a Comment