





Getting together, hanging out, sharing fun stories, and pictures, of course!
Last Saturday, Suzie had us over for breakfast at her house. Sarah was going to be in the area and we were going to go out for breakfast, when Suzie offerred to cook. Yummy! We couldn't pass that up! So, Pax and I stopped at the store and picked up a few more things and headed over for delicious french toast! Suzie took these really cute pictures of Pax and the dogs! If you haven't already, you should read Suzie's post about these pictures!
Tonight, we got to see the girls again as Sarah had us over for dinner. Pax and I headed there after school, and we ate tasty soup and bread, and salad, of course---Pax's favorite part! I requested salad for Pax. Suzie and Sarah were surprised to see him eat that over the bread and the cheese soup! He just loves salad! After dinner, we went for a walk around Sarah's neighborhood. Pax was so excited to see all the dogs. In fact, we stopped at one part and he got out to pet 3 little dogs. He thought they were really cute, but definitely prefers bigger dogs!
Thank you for the two excellent meals this week, girls! We need to find a time to have yall over here for lunch! Thank you for your friendships, too! Pax had fun seeing so much of his aunts this week, too!

3 comments:
awww. thank you for the sweet post. I'll cook for you girls/pax anytime! I am so thankful that we are able to spend so much quality time together and I am able to watch Pax grow into the sweet & smart little boy that he is. I think I feel ALMOST as proud as you. ;) love ya'll.
PLEASE take down that picture of me! Awful. Suzie has it too! I need to see all photos before they are posted :)
Love ya'll!
I was too preoccupied with the horrible picture of me that I didn't say how sweet your post was! It was so good to get to see all of you too! Pax will have to come back for salad, coloring and his "big ball."
**Please remove picture of me. Thanks.**
Post a Comment