Sunday, October 11, 2009

What a unique gift!?




Mom and Dad recently went to Texas, and brought this unique gift back for Pax! They actually had the frame with Paxton's name already on it! We can't ever find anything with his name on it, so I was so glad that they bought this! Thank you so much, Mom and Dad!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, I knew that you were going to be a great teacher, but what a great mom you are!!! I love reading all about you, Brad and Paxton. What a beautiful day!

The Kimmels said...

Not what I pictured at all. What a COOL frame!

Sarah said...

Um hello, there was a water tower that had his name on it! :)

Val said...

Where is the picture of the cutest little boy in the world?????

Unknown said...

Can I return the favor of showing your blog on my blogroll? I was not sure if you wanted all my students to see it. Let me know. Love ya!

Summer said...

How cool!