Pax was in such a good mood tonight, and had the cutest laugh. So, I tried to capture it on this video. Sorry about the end, I guess I tickled him too much!
Also, we have been meeting Suzie to run every week. Today, when we were running, she suggested that I blog about Paxton's stick fetish. He is so funny, and such a boy! As soon as he gets in his stroller for our weekly run, he has to have a stick--"tick, tick." I hand him the first one I see, and he immediately says, "abre," which is is "open" in Spanish. Now, you may not know how to open a stick, but I do---now. :-) It means that he wants all the side sticks broken off so he has one straight stick. He's too funny, but at least he knows what he wants! I just wanted to document this cute story about our growing toddler!
2 comments:
Thank you for blogging about "abre". I love it! hes so funnny...and very particular just like his parents. ;)
Thanks for meeting me to run! I don't think I would have did it if I didn't meet you!! I wonder if we could meet 2 days next week??
Too cute! He is quite a character isn't he?
Post a Comment