Saturday, October 10, 2009

Rai-bow, Rai-bow

Pax, the pirate

Pax and Aidan reading books

Pax and Bella (isn't her outfit too precious?!)


This is a cute story that Mrs. Tracey sent me. I had to put it on here so I could document it!


I have a hummingbird on the back door, and its body and wings are crystals. So, when the sun shines through them, it casts rainbows all over the floor and walls. I was showing them to the kids on Thursday, and Pax was running all the kitchen pointing them out saying, "raibow, raibow". It was so darn cute! Then he noticed one on the front wall in the living room over the lamp, and he jumped up on the couch and was going to stand on the end table so he could touch it!!! After the sun had gone above the house and the rainbows were gone, he kept going into the kitchen looking for them..."raibow, raibow, raibow?" I just love that kid!!
Tracey

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That reminds me of Pollyanna :) Too cute!