Sunday, October 18, 2009

18 months old

I love these 2 collages Suzie put together!





This one might be my favorite!!--It's hard to say!




He loved the football!


It was a bit chilly, so we had to bundle him up!

Getting ready for the race!

Where is his hand?

I love this one, too!

He loved his ribbon!

This one is my other favorite! Look at those eyes!

Sam and Rodney on the swings--just big kids!

Pax and Grandma

Pax and both sets of grandparents

Pax and Mommy

This is another favorite!

Melanie, me, and Mom

Look at him go!

Pax and his 2 grandmothers

I love Suzie's motto on here!

Can you believe that Pax is already 18 months old? I can't at all! He is getting so big, so fast!


We celebrated today by going to the J-Day Fun Run, and invited the entire family. Brad's aunt, uncle, and cousin also came and ran in the race. Sam actually won the entire thing! Go Sam! Suzie ran with me and she and I got 3rd and 4th. :-) Brad even ran, too! He said he won't run in another race, though. Pax ran in his very first race--the 50 yard dash. He was pretty tired by the time his race started, because he only got a 10 minute nap on the way home from church. He wasn't too excited about running until the end when he got his blue ribbon for finishing. He still looked cute, though!

Before the race, Suzie took Paxton's 18 month pictures. I am so excited to see these pictures, because she got some excellent shots of him! We are so lucky to have our very own photographer! I stole several of these off her website on Facebook, thus the logo on there. :-) Go check out her website at www.splitsecondatl.com.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I just love these! I'm gonna have to order some soon! I love y'all!

atyson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
atyson said...

I love these of Pax. We must get over there soon!!