Here are the pictures of Paxton's downstairs playroom with all his toys set up. We rearranged the furniture and took out the coffee table. He especially loves having his "choo-choo" at home! We are lucky to have gotten the train handed down from Uncle Adam, and the table this year for Christmas! He knows it's down here now, and asks to play with it! Pax likes to pull everything out, play with one thing, and then move on to the next. For now, as you can see, everything has a place, but we'll see if it can get there again! I took these during his nap time so he wasn't pulling things out as I was putting them away! Hahaha!
2 comments:
We did the same thing this weekend. While taking down the decorations we cleaned out the spare bedroom and made it a playroom. Doug and I couldn't stand all the toy clutter anymore. Hope he enjoys his new space and that all of our things stay in their place. :)
one question: was the cash register brad's idea? haha. Gotta teach him to be a penny pincher early! :)
Post a Comment