Friday, January 1, 2010

Party Like It's Two-Thousand And Nine

Learning to play foosball


Playing with Daddy-He's such a big boy standing on a chair to play.

Pat and Pops giving him pointers on how to beat Daddy

Learning how to play ping pong with Pops

Playing on his own

Here is an after shot of his awesome hit! Pops is looking at the amazing winner he hit!

Trying to do it again. Look at the proud little face! The girls were still watching and cheering!



To celebrate the end of 2009, we ate a yummy dinner at Mom and Dad's and then headed over to the Greba's house. It was a low-key evening, but really fun to spend it with family and friends! Thank you to the Greba's for having us over for a fun-filled evening!


Pax had fun at Uncle Pat's house. He got to see all of his cool cars, play the games, and pet the cat. He even got to sit in Uncle Pat's race car, and pretend to drive! He loved that, and insisted that Pops get in with him, and buckle up. At least he's being safe wearing his seat belt!


Ashleigh had several friends over, and Pax enjoyed showing off for them! He learned how to play ping pong with Pops, and loved the attention the girls gave him. He got the hang of it, and made contact with the paddle numerous times! We all cheered, and he was super proud of himself! One time, he made contact and smacked the ball for a winner! I would not have believed that Pax hit it if I hadn't seen it for myself! The camera was a little slow, so I got the picture AFTER he hit the ball. He has pretty good hand-eye coordination for a 20 1/2 month old!


Pax managed to stay awake and pretty cheerful until 11:38 (to be exact). Then he fell asleep in my arms, and stayed that way until we put him in his car seat. Then fell back asleep. So, I rang in the new year with a precious sleeping baby in my arms! He didn't even wake up with everyone kissing him! I guess he's just used to it!

We have had an amazing 2009, and are looking forward to everything that 2010 holds for our family! We wish everyone a safe, happy, and prosperous new year!


Love, Brad, Amy, and Pax

1 comment:

Val said...

I guess I wasn't at this party???? I thought I was..............