(Aunt Suzie--I was playing with the settings, and tried to do what you taught me, but it's so hard to take a moving child's picture with that setting. Hahaha!)

Going to look at Christmas lights around Cindy and Bruce's neighborhood in their new "golf" cart. We had a lot of fun riding around and saw some really pretty lights!
Bye Cindy, Gigi, and Bruce
This was the winning house--they had the prettiest lights. Next time we're going to take a plate of cookies to the winner!
Here comes the ball...
Riding his mo-mo outside at Gigi's house
The family-Uncle Bruce, Aunt Cindy, Adam, Mom, Dad, Brad, Gigi, Pax, and Me

Pax and Me
Our family picture

Pax and Daddy
Giving Daddy a squeeze
Pops, Pax, and Grandma
Sweet smile!
Pax, Pops, and Top Spin
He loves this dog, and I'm glad this dog loves him, too!
Gigi and 2 of her grandkids plus her only great-grandchild (for now, anyway--my cousin & his wife are due in April, and couldn't be with us this year for Christmas. We also missed DC!)
SANTA
Warming up to Santa, and Uncle Adam helping Pax give him High 5 (one of his new things--he says it and then does it--pretty cute!)
He got a plate for cookies
Oh Boy---big boy pants!! Thank you, Santa!

He gave Santa 3 or 4 hugs! We have made such progress!!!
Opening his cow clock toy from Aunt Cindy and Uncle Bruce
He loved it! In fact, earlier that day, Brad was making a cow sound, and Pax became obsessed with cows. The gift was perfect for this new obsession!
His favorite gift of the night--a T-ball set. He refused to open anything else, and only wanted to play with this.
A Tickle Me Elmo from Gigi-he thought it was fun to tickle him!
Pax got Daddy this collage
Thanks, Aunt Suzie, for taking these and making them into this beautiful collage!! We love it!

He loved sitting with Gigi while she played to piano
It was so sweet!
We had a great time in Charleston with my family! We stayed at Gigi's and got to spend lots of time with her! Pax got all kinds of fun things for Christmas: a mo-mo (which is actually a tricycle--he calls bikes, motorcycles, and now tricycles all mo-mos), a Leap Frog Tag Junior, Tickle Me Elmo, and several Elmo things, a big huggable horse, a toy cow clock, cars, a T-Ball set, (basketball goal and train table before Charleston) just to name a few! Thank you for a great trip and Christmas!
1 comment:
wow. I sure have missed a lot on your blog since I've been gone!! I am really glad you all had a nice Christmas (I still have Pax's present). I love all the photos! I am proud of you for trying the new setting. :) and I have to admit that I got a little teary-eyed when I saw the collage. Its beautiful!!! Not to toot my own horn. ;) haha
Post a Comment