3rd/4th/5th try-Sarah and I changed sides to compare to....
this picture from this time last year! Look at how much Pax has grown!Back to 2009
Pax is becoming quite the little ham! Tonight, we drove to Sarah's to have dinner with her and Suzie. We had a yummy dinner, and Pax pretty much ate her out of house and home! He must be having a growth spurt. He didn't make as much of a mess as Aunt Suzie, but we still got the dust buster out to clean up. Pax started singing "clean up, clean up" and wanted to use the dust buster. He had couscous all over him, so I just took the hand vac to him and he thought that was hilarious!
By the end of the evening, we were all sitting on the floor playing with Pax and watching him entertain us as he was really silly. This may have had something to do with the candy cane he ate. Hey, it helped him sit still long enough for us get a group picture with the timer setting on the camera! He loved that thing, and drooled ALL over the place, even the floor. He let us know when he got some on the floor, because he would stop and say, "uh-oh." Too funny!
He started something new where he would get on his tip toes, hunch up his shoulders, and hold out his arms while he ran. It was so funny looking, and we couldn't stop laughing. So, of course he kept doing it over and over! The pictures don't do it justice.
Before we left to go home, I changed him into his jammies, thinking he would fall asleep in the car. So, Aunt Suzie took pictures of the "stages of changing." He wanted to keep making us laugh, not lay there and be changed! So, in the process, you see his Christmas onesie. He really doesn't wear many onesies anymore, but this one is too cute not to wear this season--especially because of what it says, too!
By the way, he did NOT fall asleep on the way home! I thought he was worn out really good, but I guess he just wore US out!
I am so thankful that I have such sweet friends that are such a big part of Paxton's life, and have supported him from Day 1! Suzie and Sarah, you are wonderful aunts-I can't tell you enough!! We love yall!
3 comments:
what a fun night!!! I can't get enough of that Pax. What an entertaining boy! I love the one of him giving Sarah a kiss. so sweet. I also love the comparison photo from last year. So crazy!
A special THANK YOU! to Sarah for hosting us crazy people again. And I seriously think I made a bigger mess than Pax! ha.
I showed my mom this and she said "Aunt Sarah needs to fix herself up" haha. Thanks mom.
I had so much fun! And I"m excited Paxton shares my enthusiasm for the dust buster!
I love all of you so much!
These are too cute! I am so sorry about Pax biting the dust. Charlotte did this right after she started walking and sported a black eye for over a week. You should have see the looks I got. :) I also love the baking tradition. So neat to bring your heritage into the holidays. Isn't it wonderful to be able to pass it down to the next generation!
Post a Comment