Saturday, December 12, 2009

Scared of The Clause


We headed out to Mimi and Papa's church to eat breakfast with Santa. Pax would NOT get close to The Clause, and was deathly afraid of him. He wouldn't even get close without trying to climb up me! Even though I'm holding him in the top picture, he was uncomfortable with how close we were. I expected him to be afraid of Santa because we have a 50 inch tall singing and dancing one at home that is TERRIFIED of. In fact, if you're not with him, he won't even walk by him. One time we went to leave the house, and my hands were full so I couldn't carry him. He REFUSED to come by Santa. I kept going, and took the stuff to the car, and he was upstairs screaming, "Momma, Momma, Momma!" I came back up and he was trying to climb over the couch to avoid walking by Santa. It seemed so silly that he was being so wimpy with the fake Santa, as well as the real one today! Ugh!

1 comment: