Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas-palooza


Loving his Uncle

Watching Santa from afar

Look at how hard he's gripping my arm!

Pax did better than last night!




Mesmerized by the Pink Pig


Waiting to ride the Pink Pig
On the ride!

Uncle Adam's legs were too long to ride!

Here we go!


Our tree
Cheesing in front of our Christmas tree!

Holding the football from Santa last night

"Handsome like Daddy"


I had an early out today, and got to leave school at 1:00. So, we planned an afternoon of fun! I wanted to take Pax to a different Santa than last year, so we drove to Lenox Mall to see him. Grandma and Uncle Adam got to go with us, so we had a really fun afternoon! I had to be in the picture with Pax and Santa, but he was at least sitting on his knee, and wasn't too panicky.


While we were there, we also rode on the Pink Pig. We did it last year, too, and the line was extremely long. We were lucky today, and only had to wait 1/2 the time! Pax was so serious, and was very focused on our train ride. When it was over, he didn't want to get off!


I finally got Pax in front of our decorated tree tonight so I could get a picture. It was kind of hard, because it sits between the front window and dining room table, not leaving much room to take a picture. Please notice his adorable Christmas pajamas, too! I just love them!

2 comments:

The Kimmels said...

Love all these photos. He is just getting so big. AND he IS handsome like his Daddy!

Summer said...

I love his cheese face!! Too Cute!