Saturday, September 5, 2009

Take Me out to the Ballgame

I took this right when we got there.

This was where we ended up sitting

2 Braves fans

I had to pull the glasses out, because I couldn't see.

He liked to stand on this railing and watch the game and the people below


Pax took this picture! He was so cute pretending to take pictures, that I turned it on and let him take a real one. He was so funny holding the camera up to his eye and then pointing it at us! You can tell he has had lots of pictures taken of him!! Aunt Suzie has taught him well!



We went to meet Mimi and Papa at Pappasito's for dinner. Brad dressed Pax this morning all decked out in Braves gear, and even added the hat that doesn't quite fit him yet, but Pax insisted on wearing it. As the hostess sat us, she asked if we were going to the Braves game. I said, "no, we should, though!" That got me thinking. So, we made a spur of the moment decision to go to the game! If you know Brad, it takes him 2 weeks (at least) to decide to do anything!! I was so excited that he actually did this!


We had such a great time, and Pax was wonderful! We got there in the 3rd inning, and we didn't even have to pay for parking! We don't know how in the world that happened, but we just went with it! Pax sat in his stroller for a little while and I thought he might fall asleep. Then he wanted down, and we had plenty of room around us. He sat in a seat and watched the game, and played with the books in my purse. He loved it when the organist played the "charge" cheer. Pax would throw his fist in the air and say, "dar!" It was pretty cute!! He also liked watching the big screen. We had a great view of it, and he was very intrigued!


This was his first time going to a game, despite Pops and Grandma's attempts to take him several other times! He was so good, and enjoyed it so much, we will definitely take him again!

1 comment:

Anna said...

How fun is that! I'm proud of you for thinking of going and for being brave enough to take him with no preparation! Makes me want to be more spontaneous:)