Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Boy and His Dog




Disclaimer: I am using Mom's camera this week, since we're not at home. I apologize for the blurry pictures

I walked in to find Pax straddling Top Spin's food bowl, and feeding him one piece of dog food at a time. Too cute! I'm sure Top Spin didn't think it was cute, but he's just so good with Pax, and patient, too.

Top Spin has had lots of time to be around Pax, since we've been staying at Mom and Dad's, because we're still under a boil water advisory. Also, we haven't had school all week, and won't go back until Monday!

2 comments:

atyson said...

This is too cute!! Y'all will have to get that boy a dog of his own if you ever move far away from your parents.

Unknown said...

Amy, this is adorable. Enjoy the cookie recipe. Loved seeing you on Monday.