Monday, September 14, 2009

Pool Opening/Closing Party

Thank you, Suzie, for taking all these pictures that I stole from your blog!

I think this is a cool picture of the pool and all the people!

Brad had a good time singing!

Brad and Dad---check out Brad's face here!

Suzie, me, and Sarah

Rick and Mitzi singing with Brint

Can you tell how excited Pat is about singing??

Cute picture of Pax and Caroline! Their hair looks the same color in this picture!

Sarah and Suzie

Steph, Suzie, Sarah, and me singing


Back in August, we had our pool opening and pool closing party. Some friends of ours brought their really nice karaoke machine, and we had a blast! Sarah said that she hadn't ever done karaoke that night! Well, now she's a pro!
We had such a wonderful time, and a lot of people were able to make it! The weather held off until around 11:00, and the last of us were stranded in the screened porch area. It was a bonding experience while it poured and almost made the pool overflow outside.
Caroline and Megan babysat Pax and played with him upstairs, so that's why there aren't a whole lot of pictures of him. This is the night that he had his first sleep over that I mentioned before!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm not sure I am a "pro" just yet!! I'm working on it though! So much fun though-I am requesting an invite to all Herendeen events!! :)