Jodi and meThis afternoon we had the family picnic at Clinton Farms. It was raining, so we didn't have that large of a turnout, but we had a nice little group and it was fun to catch up and talk! We all just sat around under the pavilion while the rain came down around us.
Later Saturday night, we had our main event for the reunion at Andrews Upstairs in Atlanta. We weren't sure we were going to have that many people there, but we had a GREAT turnout, and I think everyone had a wonderful time! I know I did! It was so fun to see everyone and catch up! Mackenzie made a slideshow that we played. She did an awesome job putting pictures together! We had 50 people there, and we ended up staying out until 1:30!
I asked Gabe to work the door and be our "security" to check people in. Sarah came with him, and then they got to enjoy the reunion after they were done. It was fun to have them there! Thanks for coming, guys!
Here's an update on Pax: We spent an hour and a half at the doctor's office this morning because it sounded like the sickness had moved into Paxton's chest. She told us that he now has the croup, and gave us a steroid for that. He still had a fever, and the croup was contagious, so he didn't get to go to the family picnic. Now he has the croup on top of the flu! Poor baby!! So, he spent the night with Mimi and Papa while we were at the reunion, and they took care of him! Thank you, Mimi and Papa!!
4 comments:
oh no! Poor Pax! I hope you guys don't catch it! Looks like you had a blast at the reunion!!
Fun times on Saturday! You guys are welcome to come stay anytime! Great spending time with you! Love y'all! Kiss Paxton for me!
The dress looked great!!
Looks like fun and I LOVE your dress!
Post a Comment