Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

This is the only way I could get a picture of the snow!


He didn't know what to think of it!

He kept opening the cabinets, so I made this one his, and put his toys in it!
I figured you wouldn't mind, Mom! ;-)

Yes, I put him in here, but he liked it!:-)


We had to make a blockade to contain him!

Awww-how sweet! Top Spin did this by himself!

Pet the puppy!!

Easy, Pax, he can't breathe! (Ha!)
What a good dog, though!


While Mom, Dad, and Adam are enjoying the beaches of Hawaii, Brad, Pax, and I are left to housesit the dogs. Even though I'm really jealous that we couldn't be there, I'm still going to be nice and post frequently to keep them updated on the doings of Pax. :-)


I was taking some cute pictures of Little Man this morning when I looked outside and saw that it was snowing! I am sure that it won't last long, but it's still exciting to see it coming down! It's beginning to come down pretty hard and starting to stick, but I couldn't get it to show up in pictures. Maybe we'll have the 2 or 3 inches they are predicting, and Paxton will get to play in it when he wakes up from his nap. If so, I'll put pictures of that on later!


Paxton and Top Spin are getting along really well (so far). We still have 2 weeks left, so I hope it continues to go well. Top Spin has learned to hang out near Pax while he's eating. It's very cute! He was eating his snack (cheese) while sitting on the floor, and Top Spin was so good. He just laid down a couple feet away, and waited until he was done, or until I gave him the pieces that had fallen on the floor. He then cleaned up after him. It was great! I didn't have to clean the floor! We need a dog at our house, too!

2 comments:

Val said...

OK---I am going to try this AGAIN.............we will see if I can figure it out this time!!!Thanks soooo much for posting those precious pics!! I got up at 7 this morning and decided just to check and see if you had posted today---I checked right before I went to bed last night. I am sooo enjoying the posts!!! Keep up the good work!!! Just for the record.....I have an awesome daughter!!!!! Love you!!!!!!

Amy said...

Yeah, Mom!! You did it!!!!