Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Somebody has the Grumpies"




Aunt Suzie and the grumpy face


Finally-a sweet smile!




Aunt Summer and Jami


That would be Pax. March 19, we headed to Sarah's for a delicious dinner, and Pax wasn't in the best of moods! One of my students always says that "somebody has the grumpies" when another one isn't very happy. It's pretty cute, and fit Paxton perfectly this specific day. I'm pretty sure he's teething, because he had a fever when I picked him up from Tracey's. Despite all this, we were able to get a few smiles from him. But, any time I walked around the corner or left the room, he would cry big ol' alligator tears, and say "Ma-Ma"! It was really fun to see Sarah, Summer, Jami, and Suzie, and enjoy the delicious pasta dinner and cheesecake! Yum! Thanks, girls, for being so tolerant of his mood!

1 comment:

Summer said...

It was great to see you and Paxton even if he was a little grumpy. He's still cute grumpy :-)