We had a good time playing outside. It is still snowing, so we're going on 4 hours of solid snowfall! Wow! I haven't seen it snow like this in a very long time!
Pax enjoyed crawling around in the snow and playing with the cat, too. His favorite part was when Brad and I pulled him on a tarp down the hill.
3 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! I can't believe how much it has snowed there!!!!! Looks like you all had a great time in the snow!!!!! We are off to the Dole Plantation!!!!! Love you!!!!
ya'll are not afraid to put on some snowsuits are you? what, did you live your past life in vail??? it made me laugh...just teasing! when i saw your first post i was dissappointed bc i thought pax would miss the big snow. glad he didn't, wish we had your snow suits so we could have enjoyed it more. love you and yes lets do dinner again sooner than later.
Who the heck has a snow suit on hand?? Love it! How crazy is this weather?! Love y'all!
Post a Comment