Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Buddy!

Waiting for the food to fall!

Look at those teeth!

Ohhh-so sweet!

I'm trying to be like Suzie taking this picture!

Handing him the hamburger

We are so happy that Pax and Top Spin have become such good buddies! Top Spin is so patient with him and follows him around. I don't know if that's because he's hoping to catch him at time when he's eating or just to check on him, but it's still sweet! Pax even scratches his back now when he is standing up holding onto him. Top Spin just loves it and leans into him, thus knocking Little Man down. But he doesn't care one bit!


Paxton loves to play catch these days. He'll play with Samuel at Mrs. Tracey's, Top Spin, by himself, or anyone that will play with him. Today, however, he hasn't thrown the ball or hamburger (Top Spin's favorite toy) one time for Top Spin. Instead, he has been trying to hand it to him. It is so cute! Top Spin doesn't know what on earth he is doing and doesn't take it from him.

1 comment:

Val said...

What a cute outfit!!!! and an even cuter little guy!!!!! He has changed so much since we left!! I miss you guys so much!!! Can't wait to see Pax and TopSpin in action!!! They are so cute together!!!! Glad they are getting along so well!!! I told TopSpin that Paxton would be his best friend before long---looks like that is happening!!! Love you!!!!