Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Paxton's 1st Bike Ride





The Family





So sweet!

Pops, Pax, and Grandma


We recently received a gift card from some friends as a baby gift. Yes, they know that they were extremely late, we just haven't seen them. But, it was so exciting to get this gift, because I have been wanting to get a baby seat for the bike. It will come in handy this summer when we're at the lake in New York, and I wanted to go ahead and get it!


We were able to put it to use on Sunday when it was so beautiful outside! Grandma took pictures while Brad and I rode around their house. We had a lot of fun, and Pax liked it when we went fast down the hills. Now, going up the hills...that's a different story!!


On a different note-Pax did end up getting sick, rather than it just being teething. Mimi and I took him to the doctor yesterday and he has a mild ear infection in both ears, and then sinusitis, too. He is now on an antibiotic and some cough medicine to help him get better. He is already feeling better and is much more happy! That explains his behavior the last few days, though!

3 comments:

stephanie said...

I should have known that was why he wasn't sleeping. I'm falling down on my game, huh? Isn't that his first ear infection though??? That is awesome. Not the ear infection, the fact that he almost made it to a year w/o one. Oh and the pictures of him in a helmet...so stinkin' cute.

Summer said...

I've never seen a baby seat in the front before. That's pretty cool. The pictures are really cute!

The Kimmels said...

I woke up sick today too! (I will try not to blame Pax). haha. I have been trying to convince myself all day that it is allergies but i have a feeling its a cold. :( I hope we are ALL feeling better soon!