Friday, April 23, 2010

Relay for Life 2010

Pax and his "bro," Kyle

Pax and Charlotte--this is scary for me, and I'm sure Doug and Alison feel the same way!

Way to go Pax--these are some pretty girls-Shae, Megan, and Mandi (they were in my very first class)


Luminaria for Mrs. Tracey

Brad's Uncle

friends of Mom's

My aunt

Another aunt


Marisa and Pax playing with the wagon. She's pretty strong to be able to pull him!


They had a blast!


This year, our team's theme for Relay for Life was Tackling Cancer. Here are some pictures taken throughout the night. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of our team lap.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

First things first-the picture of Pax and Charlotte is the cutest thing ever!!!

I can't believe how grown up your first class is!! We are getting old! :)

Love you!

wrongextension2000 said...

Awww....thanks for remembering me with a luminary again this year. I wish i could have been there. I had a lot of fun last year.

The Kimmels said...

oh my! Totally agree about the pic of Charlotte!! Not only is it cute, its a great shot! Good job! Maybe I'm rubbing off on you? :)

Alison said...

Sweet picture of our babies. Hard to believe how much they have grown from last years event. You know I will be stealing it. :)