Pax loves to see the two horsies up the street, and gets really upset if they're not out or are "night, night." I know our trip to Texas is going to be pretty packed, and don't know if we'll have time to see any horses, so Mom and I thought we'd go see Strike today. He is down at a friend's house, and we hadn't seen him in forever.
Paxton was in his element and loved seeing the two horsies! Strike was soooo good, and seems even more mellow than he was when we had him last year. Such a sweet horse! And, if you ask Pax about our visit, the first thing he'll tell you about is "horsie poo-poo". The other horse was really nervous that we were there, and kept pooping. Gross, I know, but you have understand the background behind that!:-)
3 comments:
Love these! I bets its so nice to have Strike right up the road. ...I agree on the helmet, though. ;0)
I love the ones of the two of you together on Strike. Isn't it wonderful to share our passions with our kids. There is nothing like seeing things through their eyes. Precious!
Love Pax kissing Strike...so sweet.
Post a Comment