
To our Sweet Toddler on his 2nd birthday,
Happy birthday to you!!! Wow! I can't believe that you are TWO YEARS OLD!!! The past 2 years have gone way too fast! Can you please slow down?!
I never thought that I could love someone as much as I love you! You have such a wonderful personality and make it so easy to love you! You are such a sweet, kind hearted little boy! You are extremely easy-going and flexible, and have been since you were born. You go along with whatever, even if it means you only get a 45 minute nap in the car! You are really learning how to share, and just walk away when someone takes a toy from you. Grandma says you are just like your Uncle Adam! Your Daddy and I wonder every day how we were lucky enough to get a precious son like you! We thank God every day for you, and pray for you as you learn and grow!
Even though this birthday marks the beginning of the "Terrible Two's," I still think that you're an angel as you try hard to obey and use manners. However, sometimes you like to ignore Aunt Suzie, and even Daddy, but we're learning to "be nice" to them. Hehehe!!
We love your passion for life---horses, Elmo, elephants, playing ball, everything outside. It's so impressive that anything you do, you already do it whole-heartedly and with such passion that you get upset when it's time to move on.
You give such great smacks (kisses) now, and have begun saying, "Namo" (te amo) without prompting! It's so sweet when we're sitting there, and you lean over and say, "Uv you!" The other day, you saw a mole on my leg and thought it was a boo-boo. You immediately bent over to kiss it! These are just a few examples of how thoughtful and sweet you are!!
You are already so loving and caring. I hear that you are really sweet with the baby at Mrs. Tracey's house, and I've seen you with babies that we've been around. You let the parents know when they start crying. You also watch out for Daddy and me, and remind us to put two hands on the wheel when we're driving, and you tell us to be careful! Thank you for taking care of people around us!
I don't know what the next year holds for us, but I am excited to see you learn and grow even more! I love watching you experience new things for the first time, and am sure we'll have many times to capture these moments! Again, thank you for being our son! You are precious in every way, and we love you more than we can say! Have a wonderful birthday!
Te amo!
Mommy
7 comments:
That might be the sweetest thing ever!! He really is such blessing to so many people-I've never loved a kid so much!
I hate that I wasn't able to celebrate his birthday with you all but we will have fun at our special celebration :)
What a sweet post!!! I agree with every bit of it!!! What a precious little boy Paxton is!!! I love you, Paxton!!! and I love your Mommy and Daddy too!!! What a sweet family!!!
Paxton is the sweetest little boy ever! I am so proud of him and his Mom and Dad. You both are great parents to him. I am so thankful that I have been given the honor of spending Monday's with him. This has given him a chance to really know his Mimi and Papa. I could not love anything more than I do you Paxton! What a special grandson you are. I love you!
Happy Birthday, big guy! You are such a sweet little boy and we are thankful to have you as our friend. Love, The English Family :)
I love you, Pax!...even though you hurt my feelings when you ignore me. ...yeesh, I sound like a kid myself. haha. no seriously, love ya'll. Enjoyed Paxton celebration numero tres tonight.
Oh my golly...I'm weeping tears of love!!
Amy, your words are priceless.
Paxton, your mommy and daddy are super duper. All the loving words your mommy writes to you will be such a wonderful gift to look back on when you are a grown man.
You are loved by so many people. Such a sweet little boy. Thank you for being such a blessing to me.
I love you very much,
Mrs. Tracey
so sweet and i love how you listed really specific things. that will be helpful with the next one too to tell pax what he liked at their age, etc. and just for memories sake... love you! pax is such a sweet boy.
Post a Comment