Monday, April 19, 2010

2 Year Portraits

MY FAVE!!!



Click on this picture of Pax and Brad to see the alligator on the the far bank!

I love the tree and the moss in this one!


Riding his tricycle he got from Grandma and Pops









Look at his face!

Aunt Suzie took these incredible portraits of Pax while we were in Charleston!! These are some of her best ever and I am so lucky to have a best friend that is a professional photographer. Check out her website at http://splitsecondatl.com/ and maybe she can capture some special moments for you as she has done for my family! We love you, Suzie!

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

Man, I am so emotional these days when I read sweet comments about my work. I teared up when Alison posted about me and I just teared up again! Thanks for the sweet works and I love ya'll too....AND I totally agree with your fave photo. I think Its my fave too...not to toot my own horn. TOOT TOOT.