Well, we're already swimming in the pool! Can you believe that it's the beginning of April, and we're swimming? We are loving the pool already. Even though it was only 64 degrees today, we couldn't keep Pax out of the water. He loved playing on the steps, and even jumped in a couple times. He would hold my hand, and go completely under. I was a little leary of this at first, because of the cold water, but Mom pointed out that he needs to understand that when he jumps in, his head is going to go under. So, he did it 2 or even 3 times in the freezing cold water! We had so much fun today, and we plan to swim every day this week until we leave for Texas! :-)
I want to document 3 of my favorite new things that he says: "Hold you, Momma," when he wants me to pick him up. The "d" and the "you" really are smushed together, but I didn't know how to spell that. Also, he says, "Bless you, Momma" whenever I sneeze or cough. It's too cute to correct him. Most importantly, he has been calling me, "Mummy," not always but when he does, it just melts my heart!
Now, I want to list 2 of my least favorite things he says: "No," and "Mine." He is officially in the "no" stage, and we just don't like it. Also, we used to have a Sesame Street on DVR where all the characters had "mine-itis." I wish we still had it, because he sure could benefit from watching that episode a couple times!
No comments:
Post a Comment