Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yes Ma'am






He can finally say "yes ma'am!" We have been working with him for a long time, and he has finally given up the "uh-huh." It's so cute! He actually said it for the first time on Wednesday, so I am documenting this special day!


These pictures were taken tonight when Pax kept telling me to "lay down" in his lap. It was pretty funny, and he did it over and over so we could capture these pictures.

3 comments:

Alison said...

I love it! Too cute! I don't think Paxton love his mommy! :) And how good is that - such a polite boy saying "yes ma'am." Way to go Pax!

Sarah said...

Is that a leopard print Snuggie I see??

Lovin' the "yes ma'am!"

The Kimmels said...

I think he is the cutest when he says "yes, Ma'am" all I can say is FINALLY. haha. I feel like we've been working on that one for awhile. ;) So sweet. Love the photos too. "Suzie, Sit". He loves to say that. Pax, I am not a dog. I'm your Aunt Suzie. yeesh. haha