Saturday, February 6, 2010

Anniversary Party for Tori and Rodney

Me and Nannie

Nannie and Pax

Sam and his grandfather, Mr. Raymond

Sam and Tori


Pax and Mimi

Me, Nannie, and Rochelle

Tori and one of her friends

Tammy and Steve

Mimi and Brooks

The gift table

The honorary couple-Tori and Rodney

Pax and Papa having fun!

Cousins-Brad and Sam

Uncle Brooks, Pax, and Aunt Shell


Pax and Aunt Tori

Brad's aunt, Tori, and her husband, Rodney, are celebrating 25 years of marriage, and we went to their party. It was such a sweet party and people got to share memories and funny stories about them. Brad got up there and brought a tear to everyone's eyes with his sweet stories. Then, Sam, their son, wrote the most heartfelt letter and I don't think there was a dry eye in the place when they were done reading it aloud. He had such sweet things to say about both of his parents and the role model that they have been and continue to be to him.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Amy, I enjoyed looking at these pics...especially since I was camera-less that night. Brooks and I are looking forward to your visit next weekend!