Yesterday we didn't have school because snow was scheduled to come in. I didn't think it would, and Pax and I even went to school and ran some errands in the morning. Then, we headed to Grandma's, and around 1:00, it started snowing like crazy!!!! I couldn't believe how hard it was snowing, and how fast it covered the ground. It made everything a winter wonderland. Pax had so much fun playing in it!
The beautiful snow was even still there when we woke up today. So, we played some more today. The sun was out and the sky was blue, and our snow is now gone. :-( But, we enjoyed it while it lasted!
We had fun building a snow man, and taking tons of pictures with him. We also had a blast sledding. Pax didn't really like to go by himself, so Brad had to pull us both around. It was fun until today, when we went feet first into a tree. That part made me thankful that I was on there with Pax. We also had some great snow ball fights. Pax even participated, and made his own snow balls to throw. He was so proud of himself! We had such a fun time, and didn't mind that we were snowed in at Pops and Grandma's house. We just hope we get rain checks for the circus we missed last night!
2 comments:
So much fun. We still have lots in our back yard and Charlotte still wants to go out in it - but refuses to wear her gloves. Looking forward to seeing you soon! Enjoy your time off.
Looks like so much fun! With all the driving around I did this weekend, I enjoyed seeing all the snowmen. They made me smile. :) I pictured all of the precious family memories being made with the rarity of the freezing fluffy white stuff!
Post a Comment