Caroline got to come over and play this afternoon. Paxton just loves her. He doesn't say her name very clearly at all, but it's still cute. He says C-Dawg much better. I used to call her that when she was younger and I used to babysit her!
I enjoyed the time with them, but also enjoyed this chance to blog a little bit, too! Thanks, Caroline!
We were playing and testing out his letter skills while she was here. I wrote her name on the magna-doodle (his favorite toy lately), asked him to point out the letter "a", and he did. I figured it was a fluke, so we tried the "e" and the "o". He was correct with those, too. I still wasn't convinced so we asked him to show us random letters in a magazine and around the house. He could do those, too. I really don't know if this is true or not, but he was doing it tonight. Brad's not home yet, so we're hoping to show him, but I'm not going to cross my fingers!
Before the letter excitement, we went in his closet, and he pointed to his jacket and said, "green". Yes, his jacket is bright, kelly green. Good job, Buddy! He sure was showing off for Caroline tonight!
2 comments:
He is such a smart little thing. I am so impressed!:)
Way to go Pax!!! And Caroline is sooo beautiful!!!!!
Post a Comment