The set that I got baby Pierce--handmade bib and burp cloth with the towel with embroidery on it.
Okay, so Kellie (see the Imagine It! post) makes these towels that I use as my "go-to" gift for babies. It is the only towel that Pax can still use, and he loves them. He has 4 or 5 here, one at Mimi's and one at Grandma's. She uses an adult-sized towel so that it will fit when they are three or four, even! We love the hooded part, too!
I have gotten her a lot of orders from people wanting them as baby gifts, too. :-) I'm keeping her busy! If you need one, these are the best!
2 comments:
i second that...and...they've gotten cuter and cuter each time she makes one! we have 4 i think. can't wait til sayj is big enough to use hers too!
Do they make them big enough for adults??
Post a Comment