Pax was being so gentle with Pierce
I was looking at the camera, and really nervous about what Pax would do when I wasn't looking. After Jenny took the picture, she showed me how Pax was loving on Pierce! Ahhh, what a relief!!
Sharing the couchHolding this sweet, cuddly, swaddled baby! I just love swaddles, and wish Pax would have stayed swaddled longer!
We went to visit Jenny and Baby Pierce at their house. He is now a week old, and was absolutely precious! He is beautifully perfect! He was so sweet and slept the entire time. I had to hold him, though, and Jenny let me wake him up. He is just too cute! We really enjoyed our visit, and Pax was really good with him. He went and checked on him when he was in his swing. Then, when I was holding Pierce, Pax was so sweet and wanted to see him, so he came to sit right beside me. I was relieved to see him so good with the baby, since I was a little nervous about this visit. Although, there's a baby at Mrs. Tracey's so he has had practice, and I shouldn't have worried.
Thanks for letting us come play, Jenny! It was great to see you and your precious Pierce! You are such a great momma, and he is such a great baby! I didn't realize that I didn't get a picture of you until I put these pictures on here! I'm so sorry!!

No comments:
Post a Comment