Sunday, February 21, 2010

Great times! Great weather!

I didn't take any pictures of our fun weekend, except of these adorable cards that Alison made!


We had such a fun weekend, that I didn't even have time to get the camera out! We got to see lots of friends, as Aunt Sarah came over for lunch yesterday, and the English's came over for dinner. Aunt Sarah brought Pax some adorable Elmo socks that he immediately wanted to put on! So sweet of her! Thanks, Aunt Sarah! We all had so much fun when the English's came over, because after we ate dinner, we got the Wii out and played for the first time in a while! It was a lot of fun! We all bowled, and Alison and I kicked some booty! We now want to go bowling for real and see how it compares! I had forgotten how much fun bowling was! Alison brought Pax some of her stationery cards with an elephant on it as a tribute to his fun at the circus!! Thanks, Alison for these precious cards!! (You can see the link to her store-The English Pea-on the left side of my blog.)


We also enjoyed some BEAUTIFUL weather! This makes me soooo ready for spring time! We went to a tennis birthday party this afternoon, and just enjoyed being outside. Brad played in the round robin, and Pax and I just played around. At the end, Pax took his tennis racquet on the court, and took some swings! He really has no choice but to like tennis. If it involves a ball, I think he'll be alright!


This weekend was pretty busy, and we worked on potty training some more on top of all that. He wore a pull-up (big boy pants) a good part of the last 2 days. He wet it every time, but he told me a couple times when he had to pee-pee, and he went in the potty! One time was when Charlotte was over. I think he wanted to just show off, but a girl can't come in the bathroom with him!! He has even pooped in the potty a couple times lately! We are no where near potty-trained, but we are making some progress slowly but surely. He really enjoys getting a sticker once he goes, so we'll see if that keeps working!

Again, sorry for no pictures of such beautiful weekend weather, but I still wanted to document our fun in some way!

3 comments:

Alison said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for having us over and I am ready for the real time bowling - wish I could play as good with the real thing as I did on the Wii.

So proud of Paxton and the potty thing. I heard him ask you. I didn't say anything, but I was impressed. Maybe if he hangs out with Charlotte a little more it will rub off. :)

Again, thanks for a fun evening and thanks to Brad for the great food!

Sarah said...

I should have stayed for dinner and bowling :)

And I'm flattered that Pax let me sit on the floor while he used the potty. Haha!

Love y'all and always good to see you :)

Summer said...

I'll have to check out this stationary, too cute!