
You could take this at Imagine It and mail it to yourself.


Pax wouldn't hold still, and I was using the setting Suzie taught me!

Grandma and Pax "eating"

Playing in the water table

He was soaking wet!

Playing Putt-Putt in the Curious George exhibit

Mommy and Pax

Playing in the really cool moon sand

I liked it, too!!

Painting!

This was the first time he could really do this, and keep the paint on the wall!
3 comments:
LOVE LOVE the photos. Especially the ones with Grandma and the one of you & Pax. His "cheese" face cracks me up. I remember when Micah used to do that all the time too. So cute. See you tomorrow for our work out!!
You are welcome....I was thinking on friday when I was at the place of his birth....I even went in the room where you were before the c-section that it is about to be his bday again :-)
A client of mine had her two year old twins birthday party there. I really need to take Charlotte. She would have a blast!
Post a Comment