He had so much fun running around with Aunt Suzie and Aunt Sarah over!
I think we were doing the Itsy Bitsy Spider here!
Sweet boy!
Loving on Daddy
Playing with Aunt SarahIt's been too long since we have seen Aunt Suzie!! She and Aunt Sarah came to Douglasville for Sadie Jane's dedication, and then came over for lunch. Suzie pointed out that she hadn't seen Pax in over a month! We have, thank goodness, gotten to see Sarah within this time! It was so fun to hang out with them and Pax got to show off all his new tricks. They are so good about being excited to see all Pax can do, whether or not they really are! :-) Suzie had her camera, but it died half way through the afternoon, so she switched over to mine.
While they were over, our friend, Keith, came to replace our A/C unit. He brought his son Jacob (who was in my class last year) over to play, too. Last time he came, he brought his other 2 children over (the older one, Mandi, was in my very first class). Paxton loves playing with all three of them, and enjoyed Jacob being all to himself today! Even though he is gone, Pax is still talking about Jacob now, and wants him to put on the horse visor again! Now that our heat is all fixed, we're going to have to arrange a time for the kids to come over to play sometime!
On another note, after going to 2 church services to day, I would like to say how thankful I am! Period! Both churches talked about the earthquake in Haiti, and what a tragedy it is. In fact, one of our pastors was in Haiti at the time of the quake, and is lucky to be alive, and also safe and sound at home. It is so hard to always be thankful for what you have, and forget about your own circumstances. However, this really puts it all into perspective. No matter what we are going through, there are others out there that are going through so much more. So, when I'm having a bad day, feeling stressed out, or when life as a mommy seems a little overwhelming, I want to remember to be thankful for all I have, and all God has provided for me and my family!

3 comments:
I can't fake that sort of excitement :) Haha! I love him so much! Thiiiiis much!
Thanks for having us over and making Brad cook :)
Love y'all!
man, if I would have known you were going to post those pic, I would have done a better job. haha. No, they're cute. So great seeing you and hanging out with your boys. Over a month is WAY too long since we live so close. That ckn salad was delish. Tell Brad thanks. love you!
You are right----it has been WAYYYYYY too long---------------since you have blogged!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment