Sorry, Doug and Alison, Paxton has been talking about her since we got home! And the way she was hugging on him, I think it's mutual! :-)
Last night, we went over to their house for a wonderful evening with delicious food! Paxton and Charlotte played so well together! I haven't gotten to watch him interact with many kids his age, so it was fun to see. They shared very well, too. The only problem was that Paxton didn't want to share Charlotte's ride-on toy. But, as soon as I reminded him, he let her on, and pushed her around. Even though Paxton almost ran over Douglass Charles with the same toy, and Pax hit his head, we had a fabulous time!
I am so excited about this friendship the two little ones have formed, as well as my getting to know Alison better! We already have the next family dinner on the books!
3 comments:
I am going to snag these pictures. They turned out so well - better than anything I would've taken. We had such fun and are looking forward to the kids' next dinner date. :)
Awww. SO precious. I hope we have a red headed girl like Charlotte one day! :) Redheads come with some sassy qualities thought. haha. I would know! Pax and Charlotte make the cutest pair. hehe
such cute pics. crazy how fast they have grown! so we want to get on your dinner calendar that you speak of...how do we make the cut?
Post a Comment