Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Clap, Clap

I love you THIIIIIIIIIIS much!


He loves this turtle. He loves that the stars project on the ceiling, and your face. The other night, they were on my face, and he wanted them to be on Aunt Sarah's face like they were last time she was over. Too funny that he remembered that and made the connection again!

I love how he has his dirty little feet crossed like a big boy.

Trying to get another "thiiiiiiiis big" picture, but he wouldn't release the book.


So, I was sitting here on the computer, and Mr. Paxton wanted me to get up. I told him just a minute. He then climbed the slide, sat at the top, looked at me, said, "Momma," and clapped his hands twice at me! I was so shocked that I had to laugh!! He loved my reaction so he did it a couple times. His face was just too cute to be upset with him. I just thought this was hilarious!!!

On a personal note, I would like to document that I have joined a gym and have met Suzie there three times. I hope I can keep this up, at least for a little while!

2 comments:

The Kimmels said...

Definitely don't know what to think about him clapping at you...but whatever works. haha. We did Kickboxing tonight because body pump was canceled. My arms are shaking as I type this. wowzers. :)

Summer said...

Awesome!! It is great motivation to have someone counting on meeting you at the gym :-)