
Pax and Grandma with Top Spin being jealous

I got some more of Uncle Adam's old toys out. Pax, Pops, and Daddy enjoyed playing with all these cars today.

Paxton's car and the back deck

Mom and Dad's lake--look at the ice! I don't remember seeing the lake with this much ice on it, even though Mom says that the whole thing has frozen over in the past.

Mom made Swedish pancakes this morning. This is one of my favorites that I rarely get to have, so I was really excited for Pax to get to eat them. He ate all these, and then asked for more! He even had syrup left with these. When we eat regular pancakes, he eats all the syrup first!

This is his "cheese" face, he hadn't even tasted the plettar at this point to make a "gross" face.

He unzipped his pajamas himself! We turned around and he was half naked. Too funny! I guess he wanted to wear something other than pajamas today!

One of the "meow-meows" snuck in today, and Pax thought it was fun to play with him. The cat LOVED being in the warmth, and hated it when he got kicked back out.
Weather reporters have been predicting this snow storm for a while, but I really didn't think that we would get any and that we'd be out of school. However, we saw on TV last night, that we were out for today.
We had gone to dinner with Mom and Dad, and were hanging out at their house. Once school was closed, we decided to go ahead and spend the night there.
It was fun to wake up at their house, and hang out all day with the family. Pax didn't even get dressed today! I wasn't about to take him outside when it was only 18 degrees for most of the day. Plus, there wasn't enough snow to play in, because it was all ice. He did, however, get to throw a snowball last night, and was amazed as he watched the snow fall.
So, these are pictures taken from the warmth of indoors, with a fire roaring!
2 comments:
Sounds like such fun. DC has the same pj's that Pax was so desperate to take off. Looking forward to seeing ya'll - if we can get down our driveway. :)
I love the "Lil Swede" bib! Too cute! Enjoy your second snow day!! Love y'all!
Post a Comment