Friday, July 24, 2009

Pool Construction-Day 5

Uncle Pat driving the bobcat

So content just sitting and watching

Saying "Paaaa" in a whisper

Now, now---just being a big Momma's boy!

Cheese!


We had more action on the job site today. One of our very good friends, Pat, came on his bobcat to backfill one side of the pool. We ran out of dirt, so he will finish backfilling on Monday. Paxton, again, loved watching Uncle Pat on the tractor. He was making the tractor sound all day! Even once we were inside, and Pat was long gone, he would put his hands up and say in a whisper, "Paaa?" For some reason, Paxton doesn't say any words that start with a "P" in anything louder than a whisper. This includes Papa, Pops, and his newest word, "peepee," which is "pizza". It's so funny!

Mom got home this afternoon and we went to look at a finished pool to decide on our liner. It looked so good! I'm excited to see it when we put it in our's next week! Also, we did some shopping and found the lights for the pool deck and the screened porch area. It's coming together! Since Mom is home, she's on the job next week, but I'm sure Pax and I will be there to make sure she hasn't changed anything that I started! Hahaha! Just kidding, Mom!

No comments: