Kent in the trench that he dug by hand for the plumbing
There were no pictures yesterday, because there wasn't anything new to see. So, here are some from today to show the progress made. Today, Kent, our pool guy, got the plumbing done, and a layer of concrete for the footer. Pax really enjoyed watching the concrete truck! I would say it was a very eventful day, and, as the "Pool Project Manager" that I am, we accomplished alot! I met with all kinds of people today, and set the plans for the screen porch, the concrete, the fencing, and our most recent venture--moving the stairs of the deck! Pax and I have been busy, but I'm glad that we've been able to be there to help coordinate everything, plus I have a new appreciation for pools. I never knew they were so much work! Kent is projecting that he'll put the liner in the pool towards the end of next week! I can't wait!!
2 comments:
I was kind of hoping that your "pool man" would be young and hot! Haha! :) Looks like they have been busy!
Love you! See you tonight!
Pool party!! I won't be able to make it to Stone Mountain on Aug 1st b/c we are going to the beach with josh's family. bummer...I want to get over to see yall sometime during my 2 week break :-)
Post a Comment